Tuesday, 2 September 2008
Friday, 2 May 2008
Who should attend?
* Marketing Executive / Assistant
* Account Manager / Director
* Marketing / Brand Manager / Planner
* Affiliate / Media Owner
* Merchant / Online Agency
* Business Development Director
* SEO / SEM Professional or Amateur
* MD / CEO
What's it all about? From last year's conference:
- The Confluence of Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Let's Get Social, Social Networking and Affiliate Marketing
- A-Z of Affiliate Marketing
- Meet The Super Affiliates Panel
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Extreme SEO Q and A
- How to avoid Conflict With Your Affiliates
- The Changing Nature of Search
- Widgets, Blidgets and The Implications for Affiliate Marketing in the Long Term
- SEO on Zero Budget : Case Studies
- Will You Need an Affiliate Network in 2008?
- Generating Revenue From Mobile
- Embracing and Understanding the Loyalty / Cashback Sector
ExCeL is Located in London's Docklands - easily accessible
Expect all the networks to be at the exhibition plus a great chance to meet many merchants to build up a great relationship with them. Plus relax and meet other affiliates at the parties!
So keep 14-15 October 2008 free
Conference And Exhibition 35+ Educational Presentations and Panel Discussions, 75+ Exhibitors...
Networking And Parties
Meet like-minded Entrepreneurs, Advertisers, Affiliate and Search Specialists at 3 All Inclusive Networking Parties..
Monday, 28 April 2008
Fun to try this with big name sites as well as your own.
If you can't write down ten reasons quickly then there's got to be another reason for going to that site. Whether you've spend several million on branding and are positioned to be first in people's minds or whether you have a high street store and people want to shop with you online, or some other reason ... Without reasons why people should visit your site, they probably won't.
I tried this with a big name electrical retailer a while ago. Without visiting their site first to refresh my memory I managed to come up with 8 reasons to visit. When I checked their site out for comparison one of the features I'd given as a reason had been removed from the site!
Reasons might include:
- Buy a specific type of product only available at this one site
- Low prices
- Price matches
- Big brand name I trust
- High street store I can make returns to
- Free delivery
- They compare prices and keep them low
- Biggest range of products available
- Interest free credit
- Free gifts with purchase
- Recommended by a friend
- Real reviews by real people
- Site is easy to use.
- Easily compare similar products
- Great product info
- Handbooks for products online
- Shopping guide for buying new products I don't know much about
- Guaranteed cheapest price with a price match promise
- Easy hassle-free returns at no cost
- Have bought from them before.
This list just took me a few minutes to put together . Give yourself a few minutes to write down reasons why people should visit your site. Are you missing out on anything?
Thursday, 24 April 2008
Win a trip to the Monaco Grand Prix With Books Direct at Affiliate Window! To celebrate launching on Affiliate Window Books Direct are running an amazing prize draw, offering you the chance to win a fantastic trip to watch the Monaco Grand Prix, including flights, transfers and accommodation.
The prize package includes return flights to Nice, 3 nights hotel accommodation including breakfast, airport transfers by coach, track transfers by train, and welcome drinks and nibbles on both Saturday and Sunday.
Fantastic prize - so what do you have to do to enter? You have to sell Books Direct memberships.
I've got my books direct page on my book site
Do you want to know more about books direct? Books Direct's website
Want to sign up to Affiliate Window and start promoting them?
Book Clubs - why promote them?
They offer the consumer a great deal and provide the book club with people interested in books.
Their largest clubs are Books Direct and Books for Children. The Fantasy &
SF Book Club also attract large volumes of new members. A full range of banners
and text links is available for these clubs.
Books Direct is our primary club with the most generic appeal, and offers a
range of romance, contemporary fiction, real life reads, lifestyle and reference,
adventures and thrillers, and crime titles.
Books for Children
Books for Children is the club that grows with our members' children. Our
experts review every title from babies to 12 years of age so that members can
find the right books for their child. We select titles which are both educational
and fun, to stimulate, capture and develop a child's imagination.
The Fantasy & SF Book
The Fantasy & SF Book Club is the gateway to the best books on fantasy and
science fiction in the universe. There is a galaxy of choice ahead. Discover
new worlds. And always benefit from the massive savings.
Specialist Clubs - very useful for promoting on niche sites
The Military & Aviation Book Society
The History Guild
Railway Book Club (www.railway.booksdirect.co.uk)
TSP (The Softback Preview)
I'll tell you about my favourite networks, programs, merchants and all the things that you need to know about online marketing